1. I’ve been looking for the perfect pair of distressed jeans- something that isn’t too casual, but also has actual rips. This pair of FRAME jeans are exactly what I’ve been after.
2. I love how the shape and oversized grommets of this dress that make it a little bit 60’s, a little bit nautical.
3. Years ago I bought a pair of tall, black gladiator sandals, which have been sitting in my closet waiting for the right dress to wear. With just the right mix of edgy and sweet, this dress is it.
6. The scallop and laser cut detail on this bathing suit have me craving a leisurely day at the beach, preferably with this bag in hand. Multiple styles of bottoms here and here, and tops here and here.
7. This hat is definitely an investment, but based on how often I’ve worn my Panama hat, it would be well worth it.
9. This chunky, summer weight sweater looks so cozy for cool summer nights.
10. I LOVE everything about this top.